Monday, July 20, 2009

Finally got an Ipod

After several bouts with logic, practicality and reasonability, I finally bit the bullet and bought an Ipod. It's an used one so all the more justifiable in these times when it's so hard to feed and water my seed, plus see dishonor. The body is a bit dinged and chipped and the scroll wheel seems to be a bit unresponsive. Oh well.

Now certain inhibitions that I've had with Ipods and Apple's proprietary software weren't completely alleviated after having gone through over 5 days or so of trying to tag and organize music. Any changes made in Winamp and in Windows Explorer were disregarded. I have gone through several revisions of tagging and dropping in album covers, most have taken, some are still frustratingly ignored. That's about all I can stand; the final run through of most songs in iTunes happened last night, as soon as I've backed up my music I will start to go back to Winamp, my music player since yore. This neat little video should see me along swimmingly.

In the meanwhile, I've ordered the music as much as I can and created play lists, now all that remains is a long bus ride or trek and to vibe to the grooves.

No comments: